All forms for financial aid (UC, state, and federal) are available to students participating in the Washington Program. The Financial Aid Office will adjust each student’s financial aid package according to the cost of living in DC. Aid notification typically occurs before the start of the program. Once notified, you can view and accept your aid on the UC Davis MyAwards website. Financial aid will be disbursed by the UC Davis Student Accounting office. Make sure you talk to someone in the Financial Aid Office before applying to determine how your financial aid will apply!
The Washington Program office sends a list of participants to the Financial Aid and Scholarships Office, where financial aid packages are compiled. Their office will adjust aid awards to meet the increased cost of the program.
The Summer Program is slightly different from the Quarter Program. Students participating in the Summer UCDC program who are eligible for financial aid must enroll in at least 6 units of coursework in order to qualify for aid. Summer aid will be available through your MyAwards account late-May. Please submit an ONLINE summer financial aid application (not paper), available on the summer financial aid webpage. For more general information about financial aid during the summer, please refer to the Summer Financial Aid website.
Additional Helpful Information:
- For students who have not yet filed a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) or California Dream Act Application, learn more about filing an application and be sure to include the UC Davis school code 001313.
- View quarterly UC Davis financial aid deadlines and refund dates on the Important Dates webpage.
- Set up direct deposit through the UC Davis Student Accounting Office.
- Watch for emails from the UC Davis Financial Aid and Scholarships Office.
- Washington Program participants can only enroll at the UCDC sponsored campus. Multiple campus enrollments are not allowed.
- If course and program fees are due before financial aid is available, please discuss deferment options with Washington Program staff.