How to Apply
The UC Davis Washington Program is in-person in Washington DC! This opportunity is available to all UC Davis students to intern with Washington DC organizations in the field of their choosing! To apply go here.
Participation in the UC Davis Washington Program is contingent on acceptance into the program. In order to be considered, students must submit their application by the listed application deadlines. Consider the following application instructions as you begin your application process:
- Review the Application Review Criteria and Program Eligibility page to find out if you are eligible to participate in the Washington Program.
- Beginning the Application
- To begin your application, you must first open the Application Page where you will be prompted to create a new UCDC user account by clicking "Sign up." After signing up for an account, verifying your account, and selecting an account password, click "home" and you will be taken to a screen where you can select that you would like to start a new application.
- Selecting a Term
- Select the term for which you wish to apply. You may apply for more than one term at a given time. However, you will need to fill out an application for each term for which you would like to apply.
- Complete & Save
- Complete all required application sections. Remember that you can save your application at any time. We recommend that you save the application often.
- After you have completed all sections of the application, you may submit your application. Your application will be reviewed in the weeks following the application deadline for the term for which you have applied. You will be notified via your UC Davis email regarding whether or not you have been accepted.