Some of the possibilities available to Applied Mathematics majors in Washington DC:
- Battelle, Inc.
- Federal Reserve Board
- Financial Management Service
- National Economic Council
- National Education Association
- National Science Foundation
- The New World Research Institute
- U.S. Chamber of Commerce
- U.S. Naval Observatory
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!