Basic Needs and Wellness Resources
The UC Davis Washington Program is scheduled to be in-person in Washington DC for the Fall 2021, Winter 2022, Spring 2022, and Summer 2022 quarters!
Fall 2021 Program Updates:
We understand that students may feel an increased level of stress as a result of the spread of the coronavirus. During this sensitive time, we highly encourage you to actively seek the help you need. Remote UC Davis mental health resources are available to students for short-term counseling, and crisis hotlines are available for students experiencing emergency situations. All Mental Health Crisis Consultation Services are offered via phone consultation or secure video conferencing. Call 530-752-0871 to access these services.
- COVID-19 Mental Health Resource Flyer
- Aggie Compass – Mental Wellness
- Mental Health Map
- Each Aggie Matters
- Center for Advocacy Resources & Education (CARE) – confidential
- Recovery Resources
- Ombuds Office – confidential
- Student Health & Counseling Services – confidential
- Women’s Resources and Research Center – confidential
Stable housing is a primary concern for all students. If you do not currently have access to stable housing due to the unpredictability of the coronavirus, please refer to the following resources.
Aggie Compass: https://aggiecompass.ucdavis.edu/housing-security:
The Aggie Compass is a comfortable space for students to receive help and resources about housing, food, and financial security, as well as mental wellness.
- UC Davis Housing, Rooms, Apartments & Sublets
- UCD Housing
- Sublease & Short-Term Housing
- UC Davis Last Minute Housing Search
- Craigslist Housing
- Campus Apartments
- ASUCD Community Housing
- Davis Co-Ops
- UC Davis Off-Campus Housing Resources Page
- Aggie House
- Services for International Students and Scholars (SISS) Bulletin
- City of Davis Affordable Renting Page
- Community Housing Opportunities (CHOC)
- Yolo County Housing Listings
- ULoop Site
We understand that students may be facing financial stress as a result of the coronavirus. If your workplace or personal income has been affected by closures related to the coronavirus, please utilize the following resources.
Aggie Compass: https://aggiecompass.ucdavis.edu/financial-security
UC Davis Economic Crisis Page: https://financialaid.ucdavis.edu/wellness/ECRT
Short-Term Financial Resources:
UC Davis Financial Aid:
If you or someone you know is facing any food insecurities as a result of the coronavirus, please refer to the following resources.
Free/Reduced Cost Food Programs
- The Pantry UC Davis
- UC Davis Teaching Kitchen
- Fruit & Veggie Up!
- Davis Community Meals
- Food Recovery Network
- Yolo County FreshText
Financial Support Programs
- CalFresh Program
- UC Davis Student Foundation
- EBT @ Davis Farmer’s Market
- Financial Aid @ UC Davis Dining Commons
Aggies at Home
To support students during suspended operations, Campus Recreation has created the Aggies at Home website, which covers topics like how to work from home, at-home workouts, managing your free time and more.