Some of the possibilities available to Neurobiology, Physiology and Behavior majors in Washington DC:
- National Women's Health Network
- Children's National Medical Center
- DC Department of Health
- National Dental Association
- Armed Forces Institute of Pathology
- National Mental Health Association
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Zero to Three
- Elizabeth Glasser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- American Society of Clinical Oncology
- National Eye Institute
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!