Some of the possibilities available to Electrical Engineering majors in Washington DC:
- Asia Policy Point
- Battelle, Inc
- Computer and Communication Industry Association
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Center for Advanced Technologies
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- White House - Office of Science/Technology Policy
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!