Some of the possibilities available to Electrical Engineering majors in Washington DC:
- White House - Office of Science/Technology Policy
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Academy of Sciences
- US Department of Transportation
- US Department of Energy
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- Computer and Communication Industry Association
- National Center for Advanced Technologies
- Battelle, Inc.
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!