The Washington Program (UCDC) is available to students in ALL majors. See the application requirements and program eligibility criteria below:
Application Review Criteria:
- 3.0 GPA or above is preferred, but not required.
- 1 Reference Letter. References do not have to be affiliated with UC Davis.
- Response to two essay questions
- Experience History (i.e. internship, volunteer, job, etc.)
- Junior or Senior standing. Sophomores with a B or better in upper-division courses may also apply
- Full-time, UC Davis Bachelor-degree-seeking transfer students with 1 completed quarter at UC Davis
- Full-time, UC Davis Bachelor-degree-seeking DACA/AB540/Undocumented students
- Full-time, UC Davis Bachelor-degree-seeking international students
- Full-time, exchange students with 1 completed quarter at UC Davis. Unfortunately, exchange students can only apply for the academic quarter programs (fall, winter, and spring), but they are not eligible to apply for the summer program.
Please note: Any student on an F or J international student visa will require practical training authorization from SISS, and they should come to discuss that with an advisor early on if they are considering participating in the Washington program.
For instructions on how to apply, click the following link: Application Instructions