The Washington Program (UCDC) is available to all students regardless of major. See the eligibility criteria below:
- 3.0 GPA or above preferred, but not necessarily required.
- Junior or Senior standing. Sophomores with a B or better in upper-division courses may also apply
- Full-time, UC Davis Bachelor-degree-seeking transfer students with 1 completed quarter at UC Davis
- Full-time, UC Davis Bachelor-degree-seeking DACA/AB540/Undocumented students
- Full-time, UC Davis Bachelor-degree-seeking international students
- Full-time, exchange students with 1 completed quarter at UC Davis. Unfortunately, exchange students can only apply for the academic quarter programs (fall, winter, and spring), but they are not eligible to apply for the summer program.
Please note: Any student on an F or J international student visa will require practical training authorization from SISS, and they should come to discuss that with an advisor early on if they are considering participating in the Washington program.
For instructions on how to apply, click the following link: Application Instructions