Some of the possibilities available to Wildlife, Fish and Conservation Biology majors in Washington DC:
- US Fish and Wildlife Service
- US Department of Agriculture
- National Aquarium
- Marine Conservation Biology Institute
- National Geographic Society
- National Wildlife Federation
- US Department of the Interior
- National Audubon Society
- Humane Society of the United States
- National Zoo
- Sierra Club
- National Museum of Natural History
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!