Some of the possibilities available to Textiles and Clothing majors in Washington DC:
- American Folklife Center
- Institute for Market Transformation to Sustainability
- International Business Government Counsellors. Inc.
- Kennedy Center
- National Association of Manufacturers
- National Museum of African Art
- National Museum of American History
- Shakespeare Theatre
- Studio Theatre
- The Textile Museum
- U.S. Customs Service
- U.S. Trade and Development Agency
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!