Some of the possibilities available to Russian majors in Washington DC:
- American Enterprise Institute
- Center for International Policy
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Embassy of Russia
- Nixon Center
- U.S. Baltic Foundation
- U.S. Department of State
- U.S.-Russia Business Council
- White House -- Office of Political Affairs
- Woodrow Wilson Center
- World Affairs Council of DC
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!