Some of the possibilities available to Russian majors in Washington DC:
- US Department of State
- Nixon Center
- US Baltic Foundation
- White House -- Office of Political Affairs
- Council on Foreign Relations
- Embassy of Russia
- US-Russia Business Council
- Woodrow Wilson Center
- Center for International Policy
- World Affairs Council of DC
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!