Some of the possibilities available to Medieval and Early Modern Studies majors in Washington DC:
- American Councils for International Education
- Capital Children's Museum
- Humanities Council of Washington DC
- International Child Art Foundation
- Italian Cultural Institute
- National Gallery of Art
- National Geographic Society
- Natural History Museum
- Pew Research Center
- Smithsonian Institute
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!