Some of the possibilities available to Mathematical Analytics majors in Washington DC:
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Bank Information Center
- Center for Science and the Public Interest
- Federal Aviation Administration
- Federal Reserve Board
- House Committee on Ways and Means
- Jefferson Consulting Group
- Montgomery County Department of Health and Human Services
- National Central Bureau of INTERPOL
- Office of the Inspector General of the Department of Transportation
- Trade Information Center
- U.S. Department of the Treasury
- Urban Land Institute
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!