Some of the possibilities available to Mathematical Analytics majors in Washington DC:
- Bank Information Center
- Federal Reserve Board
- Jefferson Consulting Group
- House Committee on Ways and Means
- American Enterprise Institute for Public Policy Research
- Urban Land Institute
- Trade Information Center
- National Central Bureau of INTERPOL
- Center for Science and the Public Interest
- US Department of the Treasury
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!