Some of the possibilities available to Japanese majors in Washington DC:
- Embassy of Japan
- Japan America Society
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Asian Pacific American Institute for Congressional Studies
- Japan Information Access Project
- US Department of State
- National Asian Pacific American Legal Consortium
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
- Asia Pacific Initiative
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!