Some of the possibilities available to Hydrology majors in Washington DC:
- Center for Science and the Public Interest
- Marine Conservation Biology Institute
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Geographic Society
- National Institute of Environmental Health Science
- National Museum of Natural History
- National Resources Defense Council
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Agriculture
- U.S. Department of the Interior
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
- Urban Land Institute
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!