Some of the possibilities available to Clinical Nutrition majors in Washington DC:
- American Red Cross
- Children's National Medical Center
- Community Nutrition Institute
- D.C. Department of Health
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Head Start Association
- National Health Council
- National Institutes of Health
- National Sleep Foundation
- National Women's Health Network
- Save the Children
- U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!