Some of the possibilities available to Clinical Nutrition majors in Washington DC:
- National Women's Health Network
- National HeadStart Association
- National Institutes of Health
- American Red Cross
- Food and Drug Administration
- Community Nutrition Institute
- US Department of Health
- Save the Children
- DC Department of Health
- National Center for Health Statistics
- National Health Council
- Children's National Medical Center
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!