Some of the possibilities available to Classical Civilization majors in Washington DC:
- American Conservation Experience
- American Council for International Education
- Capital Children's Museum
- Greening Youth Foundation
- Humanities Council of Washington DC
- International Child Art Foundation
- National Gallery of Art
- National Geographic Society
- Natural History Museum
- Smithsonian Institution
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!