Some of the possibilities available to Chinese majors in Washington DC:
- Ameson Foundation Center
- Asia America Initiative
- Asian Pacific American Labor Alliance
- Leading Authorities, Inc.
- National Asian Pacific American Legal Resource Center
- National Asian Pacific American Women's Forum
- Office of Asian and Pacific Islander Affairs
- Organization of Chinese Americans
- The U.S. China Policy Foundation
- U.S. Department of State
- United States - China Business Council
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!