Some of the possibilities available to Chemical Physics majors in Washington DC:
- National Science Foundation
- Children's National Medical Center
- National Academy of Sciences
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- US Department of Energy
- US Environmental Protection Agency
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Chemical and Biological Arms Control Institute
- Food and Drug Administration
- US Department of Transportation
- Voxiva, Inc.
- Battelle, Inc.
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!