Some of the possibilities available to Chemical Engineering majors in Washington DC:
- Battelle, Inc.
- Chemical and Biological Arms Control Institute
- Children's National Medical Center
- Food and Drug Administration
- Georgetown University Medical Center
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Science Foundation
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
- Voxiva, Inc.
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!