Some of the possibilities available to Applied Physics majors in Washington DC:
- Battelle, Inc.
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- National Academy of Sciences
- National Air and Space Museum
- National Science Foundation
- The Stella Group
- U.S. Department of Energy
- U.S. Department of Transportation
- U.S. Naval Observatory
- Voxiva, Inc.
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!