Some of the possibilities available to Agricultural and Environmental Education majors in Washington DC:
- Citizens for a Healthy Bay
- Food and Drug Administration
- National Association for Gifted Children
- National Environment Education Foundation
- National Institutes of Health
- National Museum of Health and Medicine
- National Zoo
- Student Conservation Association
- U.S. Department of Agriculture, Food and Nutrition Information Center
- U.S. Department of Education
- U.S. Green Building Council
- US Department of Education
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!