Some of the possibilities available to Aerospace Science and Engineering majors in Washington DC:
- Association for Women in Science
- CARMA International
- Computer and Communication Industry Association
- George Washington University
- International Intellectual Property Institute
- Jacobs Engineering Group
- National Air and Space Museum
- U.S. Department of Defense
- U.S. Department of Energy
- Voxiva Inc.
Many UCD majors and minors incorporate credits earned while completing an internship and/or an independent research project. Students in some programs have been able to use their Washington Program Internship (WAS 192) and Research Seminar (WAS 199) credits as substitutions for their major or minor requirements.
Check with your advisor to see if you can do this as well!