Skip to main content
- The night before, lay out what you want to wear and bring with you so that you are not rushed and panicked in the morning.
- Be sure that you know what the company dress code is.
- If the dress code is ambiguous, plan to be overdressed rather than underdressed. You can always take off a tie or change from a blazer into a cardigan once you arrive and see that the environment is more casual.
- If you have not had time to practice your route to your internship, be sure you leave yourself ample time to get there in case you get lost.
- Be sure to get enough sleep! You want to be awake, alert, and ready to work on your first day.