Welcome to the Washington Program General Resources Page!
Whether you are a prospective applicant or a current program participant, you can find all the resources you need.
- About the Washington Program
- Information Sessions
- Internships for Every Major
- Potential Student Internships
- Internship Spotlight
- Meet Our Alumni
- Student Stories
- Program Entrance Requirements
- Application Deadlines and Important Dates
- Estimated Program Cost
- Financial Aid and Scholarships
- Course Information
Prepare for Washington, D.C.
- Program Workshops
- Finding an Internship
- Internship Search Engines
- Compile Your Application
- Professional Correspondence Templates
- Interview Skills
- Common Interview Questions
- Professional Dress and Networking
This list includes helpful information guides, professional portfolio examples, and templates for document formatting.
- Individual Development Plan
- Guide to Creating a Resume
- Action Verb List No. 1
- Action Verb List No. 2
- Resume Sample Format - Traditional
- Resume Sample Format - Traditional with Coursework
- Cover Letter Sample Format
- Internship Application Log
- Interview Log
- Professional Email Templates
The following UC sites contain additional documents and strategies for success.